Owen Davies is a photographer and creative consultant living in New York City.
Exploring themes of futurism and our relationship to the urban environment, Owen’s work blurs the boundaries of reality and our imagination, crafting cityscapes that embody a strange and surreal beauty.
Drawing on his background in commercial studio photography, Owen applies a meticulous approach to his artistic practice. Through the manipulation of perspective and lighting, he presents his subjects as towering figures that are out of place, overlooked and unsettling.
Selected works are available to purchase as limited edition prints via Wondering People.
Exhibitions & Publications
- On Reflection (group show) - Wondering People, London - September 2023
- Meet Me In The Middle (group show) - Wondering People, London - April 2023
- A Sense of Place (group show)- PEP, Berlin - April 2023
- Light/Mass (feature) Another Place Magazine - March 2023
- Light/Mass (feature) Allcitiesarebeatiful - January 2023
- Urban & Street (group show) - Chateau Gallery, Louisville, KT - December 2022
- Light/Mass (feature) Panorama - October 2022
- Another Look at Man-Altered Landscape (group show) -Galerie Hug, Paris - November 2021
- Object/Create (solo show)- Royal Albert Hall, London - February 2019
Commercial Work Featured in:
Grand Designs Magazine | Esquire online | Xupes Magazine | Marie Claire | aBlogtoWatch | Harper's Bazaar online
For creative consultancy, please click here.
Get in touch
If you would like to hire Owen for a commission or enquire about rates, please use the contact form.